Make a change and take charge of your future.
We are looking for new stylists with great cutting/colouring skills to join our growing creative team in the heart of the Leeds University Quarter – here you’ll meet multicultural, multi diverse and multi-generational clients.
Graduate Stylist (Cutting/Colour/Combined): – Full-time/Part-time (With option of weekly or bi-weekly Saturdays). Salary £17,000 – £22000 (pro rata) + bonus scheme.
Senior Stylist (Cutting/Colour/Combined): Full-time/Part-time (With option of weekly or bi-weekly Saturdays). Salary £22,000 – £24,000 (pro rata) + bonus scheme.
Art Directive Stylist (Cutting/Colour/Combined): Full-time/Part-time (With option of weekly or bi-weekly Saturdays). Salary £25,000 – £30,000 (pro rata) + bonus scheme*
Working at Masters of Craft
This opportunity is based on our revolutionary employment model. Gone are the days of rigid, inflexible employment, we are making changes that mean stylists can have financial security, flexibility and career progression.
Here are some of the benefits of working with us….
- Get paid holiday (5.6 weeks per year)
- No need to work every Saturday
- Get an education budget for your professional development
- Access commission options so you can earn more
- Be part of a team with huge ambitions
- Remove the stress of taking your own bookings or constantly hustling on social media
About our Salon
As an ethical salon we are at the forefront of hairdressing. We want to bring the right creatives along with us for the journey so together we can change the hair world for the better.
- We are a flagship salon working together with Davines who holds an impressive 100% sustainability B Corp accreditation.
- We are partnered with The Green Salon Collective, who ensure zero waste to landfill. Our mission is to support their research and development.
- We are pushing forward our ethical hair education at the Masters of Craft Academy
- We are looking for enthusiastic educators who want to be the Masters of their Craft. We will help you evolve in your career.
If either of these opportunities are for you..
Whatever your specialty, complete our form to tell us a little bit about you, then we will be in touch!